Feedback For Nintendo Switch (Nintendo Switch Lite) Feb 12, 2020 11:26:27 GMT -6
Post by exiledrose6084 on Feb 12, 2020 11:26:27 GMT -6
Hello all this is my first time posting here I decided to create an account to just give feedback on the switch version.
I am playing on a Nintendo Switch Lite if that matters. When I first got my switch lite, bloodstained ritual of the night was the very first game I wanted to buy for it (Have always wanted to play the game since I read about it coming out & all I have is a nintendo switch lite truthfully) but I read horrible reviews about it on the switch & decided not to. After patch 1.04 came out I heard mixed reviews about it though I decided to just pull the trigger & get the game anyway.
I got to say my experience playing the game has been extremely satisfying most of the game has run flawlessly for me though I have had a few hiccups but nothing extremely off putting.
- I only experienced 1 random crash that happened out of the blue (it was just a random crash after entering a room after leaving the teleporter hasn't happened since)
- When exploring the Galleon Minerva some rooms especially the below decks/bottom where the water is in the ship there would be like a 3-4 second freeze when changing rooms.
- There was a small yet noticeable fps drop in the tower of the twin dragons though didn't affect gameplay
- There was a small yet noticeable fps drop in the Livre Ex Machina (believe it was just one room with a giant moving bookshelves & maybe some spike traps?) though didn't affect gameplay
- I have noticed there have been a few times when I start the game up it will just get to the first load up screen & nothing else. I then have to close the game to restart it but then it loads properly after words. No idea if it's do to being a Nintendo Switch Lite or if it's on the game.
Other then those 5 minor issues in my opinion the game ran flawlessly for the most part (at least for me). So I got to say I am greatly impressed, you guys have pretty much made the nintendo switch version extremely playable it's nothing like what I have read about on reviews. So thank you for not giving up on the switch version.
Also if it matters hope buying the game off the Eshop for full price plus buying IGA'S backpack DLC helped contribute/support the game development a bit. Truthfully I feel like spending all that was worth it even though I know I could of bought the physical cheaper. I haven't put the game down at all (it's seriously taken most of my free time away lol), so the devs deserve every penny in my opinion.
I mean really I love everything about the game the gameplay is extremely fun, it has that traditional castlevania feel, & I love the graphics (even though they are downgraded on the switch). Truthfully this is the best game I have played in a long time lol.
Anyway keep up the great work ^^