- The shaders are weird on some background, causing all kind of graphical mess! Shadows should really be worked cause on a lot of backgrounds it looks way too flat and inconsistent with the tone of the game!
Look at these trees, this doesn't look good at all
- The backdash should be fixed, it's slower than before and harder to do a cancel for faster attacks
- Maybe change the pose of miriam after she gets a new shard, it looks silly and kinda boring to look at while reading the description of the shard
- Some transition between dialogues are really too slow, especially with the sidequest girl
- Change that swimming miriam, it looks really silly too with her arms like that
- Maybe it's just because it's a beta, but the village area should have music
- The animations in general looks rough, so when we seeing them so close in cutscene isn't a good move! Maybe you should stick to 2D perspective, or reworking the cutscenes, i know it's lots of work, but it has to be said
- Maybe use Portrait instead of 3D models for conversations, it doesn't look that great
- As for the gameplay in general, it's pretty good and responsive, i like it! As you can see my main issues are with the general presentation of the game itself! The animations and shader can make the game looks pretty bad sadly, and even make it feel slow, which is obviously not the case when you have the controller in hand, but it's difficult to shake that feeling with these visuals!
Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018 12:09:52 GMT -6 by gigaganon
Redogan: I'm still around...from time to time.
May 13, 2021 12:33:52 GMT -6
Redogan: And, oddly enough, still clicking on wall mac....
May 13, 2021 12:34:10 GMT -6
Time 4 Tea: Me too! There will be a Bloodstained 2 before any of us catch up with Purify (does he have more than one profile?)
May 13, 2021 15:09:49 GMT -6
Dominique: Did Mr. Welldone ever find his book? If they make Bloodstained 2, I want Dom to redeem herself like Ghaleon did in Lunar 2. My girl can't go out like that. Too tragic and I just don't like it.
May 14, 2021 21:24:57 GMT -6
purifyweirdshard: CotM2 Dominique definitely helped me
May 21, 2021 2:14:27 GMT -6
EbonAnimus: q2 nearly done and again nothing on dlc, no pc version shipped, but no one says anything and all are sooooo happy about it... really suck, these dorky dlc´s we got could be done in a few days by a single japanese worker, but sadly no one´s doing anything..
May 29, 2021 12:55:05 GMT -6
Redogan: Yeah, it is getting a little silly how long it is taking for them to finish up the DLC's and ship out a complete PC version with everything. I'd like a complete game now, thanks.
Jun 1, 2021 7:32:23 GMT -6
Yän: Sorry but I've rarely read such gross exaggeration. Sure. there hasn't been anything new for a while but the amount of content we got this far in terms of DLC is certainly not something that is doable by a single person. Not that much still missing either.
Jun 1, 2021 17:53:00 GMT -6
gunlord500: Guys check out the bloodstained fan survey! tinyurl.com/RotNForumsSurvey
Jun 6, 2021 21:26:55 GMT -6