Post by XombieMike on Dec 10, 2015 20:04:42 GMT -6
The demon Gremori opened a portal into our world. Before the alchemists could close the portal people were possessed by demons. These demons have the power to summon other demons who can possess more victims. Can you defeat or purify all of the demons before everyone you know falls under their command? Who will be left in the end, and will they even be themselves anymore?
You may opt out of the game if you wish (that's under Profile-Edit Profile-Settings).
Demon Possessed- Once per hour you may summon two demons that will attempt to possess your chosen victim. There is a 90% chance it will work. There is a 10% chance that the victim will fall into a coma and enter into an unseen battle against the demon for control of their body.
Alchemist- Once per hour you may attempt to perform a ritual that will banish a demon from someone possessed. There is a 75% chance it will work, however there is a 15% chance they could fall into a coma and battle for control on their own.
Demon Hunter- Once every 40 minutes you may attack a demon. There is a 70% chance you will defeat your target and render them unconscious.
Coma- Depending on the outcomes listed above you might find yourself unable to take action as you enter a dreamlike world and do battle with a demon for control of your body. There is a 80% chance you will win. You get one chance a day to try and win, but you must actively log in and try. If you do wake up and aren't possessed you will not have a class! I wish that wasn't the case and that's honestly the weakest aspect of this game. Just post here or PM me and I will give you the role you ask for (Hunter or Alchemist.)
This is just for fun to add a little ongoing game to our forum. There are no prizes. If the battle becomes hopeless for one side to win, I will reset everything.
Getting assigned a role:
I must manually add EVERYONE who wants to be a Demon Hunter or Alchemist to those roles. Imagine if someone is new and they haven't made a post yet. They would be able to attack from the shadows and not fear retaliation. New people who want to play must post. I will watch the recent posts often and add them as a Demon Hunter. When the game begins, I will make one person Demon Possessed who is online and known to be online often. Everyone else will become a Demon Hunter who has posted within the last 5 days. All moderators will become Alchemists, along with a few people who have requested that role.
Have you been left out? Well, chances are you could get possessed because demons can possess you even without you having a role. You can request a role in this thread, though. Remember, you have to have posted within the last 5 days to qualify for an assigned role.
Honestly, I'm still trying to balance everything. My goal is to not have to reset the game often because it takes a bit of work. So a long battle would be nice.