Post by EbonAnimus on Jun 26, 2019 13:07:54 GMT -6
first of all, it´s the greatest game i´ve play´d for a long long long time.
I have nearly 100 hours on my clock and still not finished to max out Miriam^^
sadly in my opinion there are some things that need to be patched.
1. the nightmare difficulty is far to easy, doing over 1k per hit and i´m not even perfect yet, need a mode that makes it more of a "survival trip", even for maxed characters.
it needs bosses and enemys at least 5 times stonger than that casual nightmare difficulty and they also need 1000%-2000% more nightmare life!
2. an option to hide yellow shard effects, sure the glowing eye and the secret wall bubble are very nice but that gold powerbuff over my head sucks..
you may set them off but still want the effects-.- would be nice if there would be an option to set them on but not showing its visual effect.
3. the shortcut system to switch between setup´s is damn nice but it´s missing one thing thats really important to me..
I really need it to save my current cosmetics like hairstyle, eyecolor etc..
Would be freaking awesome if my clearspeed setup with katana had my darkelf cosmetics and my valkyrie setup switch to blonde cutie cosmetics or my bossdowning godslayer setup could be the readhead bombshell cosmetics, if you could do it that when i finish or edit a shortcut my current cosmetics are also saved on it would be the holy grail;)
4. the long hair hearstyles need a little more gravity, they surely should fly around when she turns back and jumps but the way they are atm is toooooooooooooooo much and most players dont use them because of this..
please make the long hair a little more heavy and it also should not moving through the character model..
5. the swordwhip is not that powerful as i hoped for it to be, would be cool if it could be upgraded like the 8bit weapons, maybe 4 swordwhips becoming a 20% stronger one, 1-3 times.
6. the head equipments are very stylish but only a few of them have nice stats, would be nice if it´s possible to get better versions of the elf ears or the plague mask etc.. with random stats later on in the roguelike dungeons!
7. the clear-savefile is called Löschen in german, it has to be Abgeschlossen or Beendet when its adressed to a finished gamefile, Löschen means it wants me to erase it myself;)
thats all i had to suggest, hope the things in this thread will reach Iga and 505 Games somehow^^